Top 6 Home Remedies for Nose Bleeding
Nose bleeding, scientifically known as epistaxis, is a popular phenomenon which can be seen in almost all people. This happening indicates the fact that your inner nose – one of the most sensitive body parts is covered by tiny blood vessels. Generally, depending on the causes of nose bleeding, it can appear and disappear quickly or during a long duration. There is an extensive diversity of nosebleeds discomforts, such as dizziness, confusion, weakness or even fainting. While dry air is said to be the biggest cause of nose bleeding, some other reasons for this problem are chemical irritants, excessive heat, bad lifestyle habits, etc. Also, the lack of suitable nutritional diet, high blood pressure can also make a contribution to your going down with nose bleeding.
In this article, readers are going to study about some popular home remedies for nose bleeding. These ingredients can assist you in saving a considerable amount of time, money as well as energy.
- Cold Compress
It is believed that one of the most popular home remedies for nose bleeding is cold compress. In reality, by using cold compress, patients may constrict blood vessels and reduce the quick speed of your blood flow thanks to its loading with cold temperature. Therefore, with the help of cold compress, people may say goodbye to nose bleeding after few minutes.
- Use a thin towel to cover some ice cubes
- Let it sit into your affected nose
- Leave it on 5-10 minutes
- Do like this repeatedly until your problem stops
- Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a popular home remedy for many problem including oral thrush, blemishes, weak legs, etc. Also, in the fight against nose bleeding, apple cider vinegar is beneficial. Thanks to the capacity of saving your body system from excessive amount of blood loss, apple cider vinegar will help foster healing process well.
- Dilute some apple cider vinegar with water by 1:1 ratio
- Soak a small cotton ball into the solution
- Place it into your nostril area
- Wait for 10-15 minutes until your bleeding stops
More than a popular cooking ingredient, cayenne can function as an effective method to provide instant relief from nosebleed discomforts. To be more detailed, cayenne will turn into a cell stimulant, balancing blood pressure to foster a quick coagulation which is good for removing nosebleeds.
- Have a spoon of cayenne powder mixed with a glass of warm water
- Let yourself slowly consume the solution
- You will for sure witness the improvement in your problem
Many people are afraid of applying onion since it can result in onion breath due to its unpleasant smell. However, not many people are aware that onion is an excellent agent to help people remove nosebleeds. Serving as a powerful clotting agent, onion is able to stop nose bleeding well thanks to its very natural smell.
- Get onion to cut into thick slices
- Put a slice of onion into your nose
- Let yourself inhale the smell from a slice of onion
- Saline Water
Not unlike apple cider vinegar, saline water can bring about positive changes into your suffering from nose bleeding. By removing dryness inside inner nose – one of the most popular causes for nosebleeds, saline water will be responsible for soothing and providing moisturizer with your irritated nasal cells.
- Mix a pinch of salt with half a glass of water
- Stir the solution
- Add some drops of saline water into your bleeding nose
- Do like this repeatedly
It is said that one of the most effective applications of nettle is in people with nose bleeding. In fact, nettle is a perfect combination of astringent qualities, making it an ideal solution to promoting blood clotting and well as rebalancing blood flow. At the meantime, nettle may take the responsibility to make capillaries stronger as well as remove allergies which are blamed for nosebleeds. Instead of inhaling the fume from dry powdered nettle, you can choose following these steps:
- Have some fresh nettle leaves
- Extract the juice from them
- Gently put some nettle juice into your affected nose
- Alternatively, you can get on with drinking 1-2 glasses of nettle tea daily