Tips to enjoy Desert Safari in Dubai
Irrespective of the reason for which you are visiting Dubai, either on a business trip or to spend a great time with family and friends, there is a list of leisure and entertainment activities along with worth watching skyscrapers and turquoise blue seas with white sandy beaches. Are you forgetting something to include in your list? In addition to these man-made and naturally beautiful spots, UAE is world famous of its charismatic deserts. Especially, Dubai, the hub city of UAE is known to offer a whole list of sand adventures including sand boarding, quad biking, dune bashing, desert safari and belly dance performances in dinner time. Among them all touring the sand dunes in 4WD listed on the top. Whether you are here for a couple of days or a whole week, I will suggest you not to miss this trip.
If you are thinking to skip this activity from your list, as you are assuming that it will take the whole day. Then don’t stop yourself. After the little research on your PC, you will get to know that trip operators offer a wide range of packages of variable charges with different time duration. You may choose the most suitable among them from morning, evening, dinner only and overnight stay. The cost of desert safari in Dubai directly depends on the duration and activities you decided to enjoy. Adventure lovers can also enjoy sand skiing, camel rides and quad biking along with the 4WD ride.
As all the activities are performed in deserts under the open skies, you will have to consider few basic things not only to enjoy at max, but also to protect you from heat. Here I am sharing a few basic tips to enjoy safari trips in Dubai.
- Avoid eating heavy food and drinking lots of water, just before going to dune bashing. As riding a 4WD is extremely bumpy due to the sand dunes. Overeating generally causes the feeling of nausea.
- Don’t forget to carry your sunglasses, hat and camera. Also, put on sunscreen to protect your skin from sunburns.
- Keep your credit card or some cash to purchase snacks, water, souvenirs or photo frames at the spots that are purposefully made to entertain everyone.
- Dress up casually in a comfortable. Loose cloth. Both men and woman can wear shorts with the T-shirt. However, lightweight top and linen trouser will be more comfortable as compared to a tank top and shorts.
- Throw away all your doubts and don’t think how drivers will drive and find the way between the large sand dunes. These drivers are well trained and skilled to handle the heavy vehicles efficiently.
- Once you arrived at the campsite after the ride, settle down at the bes spot to rest and watch belly dance. Specifically, if you are with a large group of friends, decide a place to rest first.
- Other small activities you may enjoy include camel rides, non-alcoholic drinks, Shisha smoking, Arabic coffee and henna tattoos.
Summary: Desert Safari in Dubai is one of the most thrilling activity anyone can enjoy during his/her stay. As long as you are an adrenaline lover, don’t miss this opportunity to make your trip memorable.